sábado, 14 de março de 2009

A letter to myself.


Go to your bed and sleep
and this is for you, some sheets - you may need
Wake up and pretend you're alive
Wake up and tell me one more lie

In that morning everything was the same
And I was so fucking tired of playing those games
Trying to find, but time didn't left even one reason
Just a blend of pain and confusion
And the reasons that I'm trying to find
They're all about love, life and time

Go to your bed and sleep
And this is for you, some sheets - you may need
Sleep softly and warm to dream with the skies
To find a reason to be alive, I would into abyss fly

In that night I was so tired of just trying to breath
'Cause I'm under the sun and above the sea
- And beneath it all, beneath
And when the air escape by my window-room
You can think that's the doom
But for me it's my place, the only place
And feeling so down and bad
There is only one thing that I could do
Get locked up inside my bedroom
Lay down in my bed
And cry until I sleep, hoping a good dream.


- Tatiana Cruz.

3 comentários:

Meili disse...

Acho que eu já te disse isso pessoalmente mas eu adorei esse post! *-*

Anônimo disse...

"Sleep softly and warm to dream with the skies
To find a reason to be alive, I would into abyss fly"

Você é genial! *-*
Se você fosse homem, eu me casaria com você. (Y)
Risos mil, néam?

Tatiana Cruz disse...

Own, que bom que gostou, Meilizinha *-*. Ah, e Nemo, obrigada pelo 'genial' *-* E ainda podemos ser bons amigos :DD e risos mil² :*