quinta-feira, 2 de abril de 2009

Descobertas.


"I can hear my train comin'
It's a lonesome and distant cry
I can hear my train comin'
Now I'm runnin' for my life
What makes a man walk away from his mind?
I think I know, I think I might know.

I can feel the wind blowin'
It's sending shivers down my spine
I can feel the wind blowin'
It shakes the trees and the power lines
What makes a man spend his whole life in disguise?
I think I know, I think I might know.

I can see the sun settin'
It's casting shadows on the sea
I can see the sun, it's setting
It's getting colder, starting to freeze
What makes a man want to break a heart with ease?
I think I know, I think I might know.

Well I can hear my train comin'
Looks like time is not on my side
Well I can hear my train comin'
I'm still runnin' for my life
What makes a man pray, when he's about to die?
I think I know, I think I might know. "
- What makes a man? por City and Colour.

Dallas Green sobre seu novo álbum, que será lançado esse ano: "I am currently working on the title, but they call it falling because that is the albums theme. I don't mean falling off your bike or anything, I mean falling from society, falling from life."

Por enquanto a melhor coisa que descobri esse ano, estou amando.

- Tatiana Cruz.

5 comentários:

InBlog disse...

Pena que eu tenho um "poor english". Mas..

"What makes a man want to break a heart with ease?"

If for no reason. This man is a coward.
But this man can be man and woman.

Bacana! Comentei com um pouquinho de ajuda do Google :^D

Bjo T+!

Meili disse...

caralho! Eu já tava achando que tinha sido você que tinha criado tudoe talz! Eu tava aqui em casa "Oh Meu Deus! A Tatiana é um gênio da lingua inglesa!" \o/
Aí depois eu vi que não tinha sido você... foi tipo "aaaww" ó.ò

C. disse...

Ainda tô esparando o post em que você vai "definir o nome disso".

Ana Carolina disse...

Lindo, Lindo!!

Tatiana Cruz disse...

ORRA, @Meili: no dia que eu escrever algo assim poderei morrer feliz aloks.
@Clara: vai demorar, tenho sérios problemas com nomear coisas, é um parto pra dar nome pros poemas. A Meili viu meu caderninho, dá pra contar nos dedos os que têm nome rs.
@Ana Carolina: Sim, muito lindo, ainda mais com a voz dele que é algo impressionante *-*