quinta-feira, 16 de abril de 2009

If I could.


I am having a heart attack
writing this down
words fall from my mind
with a thunderous sound
they make holes in the ground
and there I will fall.

Maybe they are my Deathbed
because they make me feel so dead.
Maybe they are just a place to rest
because they are just my size.

I do not really care,

I never did at all
if I stumble or fall.
Because the thoughts still coming
Bringing you back to me
I just stop and stare.

You worth my falling.

You worth dying for.

- Tatiana Cruz.

2 comentários:

InBlog disse...

"Maybe they are my Deathbed
because they make me feel so dead.
Maybe they are just a place to rest
because they are just my size."
putz.. eu tô me sentindo mais ou menos assim.. só que por motivo de "parecer não existir" :-P

Pelo pouco que eu entendi (já que não usei nada pra traduzir), estes versos parecem meio que suicida.

Mas pode-se dizer também que acho eles um tanto quanto "buscando a paz" que seria mais interessante né?!

InBlog disse...

No mais, bacana estes versos! Eu tenho que tentar escrever em inglês também! Pois tem certas frases que são doidas demais!
Tipo: "You're in the black side". heheh
Acho que é mais ou menos assim. rsrs
;^)