quarta-feira, 1 de julho de 2009

I got a joke, I've been dying to tell you...


How it hurts...
I wanna die,
I forgot my face.
I guess I've lost my ways.

Emptiness corrodes me
from the inside out,
it brings me back to my feet
and makes me
what I never wanted to be.
But I can't make you understand,
there are no words to explain,
sometimes you need to feel.
Mouth is just a part of your body,
with no meaning.
Though your heart is
what you are from the inside out.

Words are useless
when the wind
comes through the window,
so please, respect the silence
and notice that your eyes say
what you don't even know that you feel,
they are your rivers flowing.
Just two eyes speak louder
than thousands mouths...
And they never lie.

Oh, now I hope you understand
why my mouth can't say "I love you.",
but you're the one that guide my eyes
and I'm still seeing you, even being blind.


Aproveitei que estou com tempo e mandei logo post duplo. -rere
Bom, precisava atualizar isso aqui com um poema de fato, depois de tantos meses largado às moscas, acho que voltarei a postar com alguma frequencia.


- Tatiana Cruz.

6 comentários:

Meili disse...

"Emptiness corrodes me
from the inside out"

Que mágico! Na hora que eu li era exatamente como eu me sentia!
e é FATO: você melhorou muito seu estilo de escrita!

Tatiana Cruz disse...

Pois é. "sometimes you need to feel. " é por ai :D

Siiim, melhorei mesmo. Tenho gostado taanto das últimas coisas que tenho escrito *-*

Jane Emerson disse...

Uau, Tatá, não conhecia esse seu lado tão poético,hein?
Gostei, vc me lembra Edgar Alan Poe! Penumbra na medida certa!hueahuae
Keep up with the good work!

Tatiana Cruz disse...

AH, Lari, então que bom que você só ficou sabendo agora, porque tô escrevendo muuuito melhor que antes :)
Penumbra UIASHASHIUAIUS
Poe é mara.

Érika disse...

e aiiih, tô seguindo teu blog (:
beeijos :*

Tatiana Cruz disse...

wow, valeu, érika *-*

beijos ;*